Halloween Boat Cruise Vancouver 2020
Join our Vancouver Halloween Cruise. See your city like never before. 3 hours cruise, amazing views, premium. bar, social distancing & more
Get your tickets for the craziest and scariest Halloween frenzy ON A BOAT!! Party on a boat and see your city like never before. Don't miss out on a crazy night and an up-close view of the beautiful skyline of your city. Vancouver.
The Burrard Queen, a two-level modern vessel with a heated indoor deck and an outdoor open-air deck deliver a perfect space to view the beautiful skyline of Vancouver.
· 3 hours of cruising around Harbour
· Fully Licensed Premium Bar
· Amazing Views of the Vancouver skyline
· Background Music
· Family Friendly
· Food for Sale
It's going to be the experience of a lifetime; an experience you'll never forget. Bring a friend, a loved one, or the family for an outing they'll never forget.
Please note, we have reserved seatings for individuals and groups. Please purchase the ticket as a group of 2, 4 or 6 as we will accommodate the seating arrangements based on social distancing guidelines. Please let us know if you are in a larger group.
Dress Code: Halloween Costume ( Surprise us !!)
Door Tickets will be HIGHER in price than online tickets
Venue: Burrard Queen
Address: 760 Pacific Boulevard, Vancouver, BC, V6B 5E7
Date: October 31st, 2020
Boarding starts at: 12:30 PM, Boat Leaves at: 1.30PM (with or without you), Re-Dock at: 4.30PM
Afraid not, as an organizer we are taking every precaution and regulation from the Order of the Provincial Health Officer on Gatherings and Events dated Aug 7, 2020, to mitigate the risk of spreading COVID-19. Your safety is our priority. We have developed and deployed workplace procedures and protocols with our staff regarding health and safety measures including attendees’ policies and screening for COVID-19 symptoms. As much you are looking forward to enjoying your day out with family and friends, we are excited to have you on-board again after a long time and want to give a spectacular time.
Our company has taken every precaution stated by the provincial government to make the space safe.
By purchasing a ticket for this event, you agree, under no circumstances, you will hold Oceanic Entertainment Inc, Burrad Queen, Owners, Staffs or any parties at the event responsible or liable for any way of any claims, liabilities, costs, expenses, damages, injuries,and including death. As we open up this safe space for an amazing cruise, we would like to make sure a few protocols strictly in place as below;
• We have limited the capacity of the boat from 200 people to 50 people including staff and attendees.
• Temperature check before entering the vessel.
• Strict social distance line-up to enter and disembark the boat will take place.
• Contactless ticket scanning and bar drinks purchase.
• Alcohol-based hand sanitizer and handwashing stations will be available for staff and attendees to use at various spots.
• The bartenders will be separated by a plastic screen to act as a protective shield.
• Seating arrangement in adherence to physical distancing.
• DO NOT attend the event if you are sick or having any related symptoms under any conditions.
• DO NOT attend the event if you are under the quarantine period or travelled outside of Canada the last 14 days prior to the event date.
• Always keep a minimum of the 2-meter social distance between staff and other attendees.
• Make sure to sanitize your hands before entering the boat and every hour.
• STAY HYGIENE!
• Keep your mask on throughout the event except when consuming drinks.
• If any of the safety guidelines were not followed at any time, the boat will return to the dock immediately.